People nowadays have procedures to improve their appearance. They may choose to fix their noses, stomachs, and fill in any parts of their scalp where there is hair loss. People who suffer from hair loss may be able to recover their thick-haired appearance through procedures thanks to advances in medical technology, particularly in cosmetic surgery.
While thinking about having a hair transplanrt treatment, ofcourse, there are some things to consider, such as whether you’ll receive treatment in your home country or abroad; the country you’d like to have the operation in; the surgeon you’d like to have the operation with from a pool of professionals; choosing the most affordable and reasonable clinic; and, of course, deciding which operation method will best suit you.
If you’re doing a research about getting a hair transplant, you’ve certainly come across a number of various treatments while doing your research. Two of the most attracting ones of these techniques are FUE and DHI.
Hair transplantation operations include a variety of methods, including FUE, FUT, Sapphire FUE, and DHI. Patients typically believe that they must pick between the two operations known as ” Sapphire FUE” and “DHI” since each approach is regularly utilized depending on the needs and appropriateness of the patients. People are frequently inquisitive as to which approach is superior. In this article, we will be comparising these two techniques and discussing their pros and cons. We will also inform you about the advantages of having a hair transplant procedure in Turkey.
Sapphire FUE Procedure
Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE, is one of the most current and widely utilized hair transplant treatments, and it produces natural-looking results. It has lately progressed one step further by using sapphire blades. FUE with sapphire blades is not a novel technology; rather, it is an improvement on an established procedure. It can be used on patients with gentle sedation.
Instead of the steel blades used in typical FUE transplants, sapphire FUE transplants employ blades produced from a rare gemstone called sapphire. This sapphire blade is very effective for making incisions in the recipient’s skin. By creating smaller micro channels within the recipient site for transplanting, the blades are meant to reduce scab development and speed up the healing process. After administering local anesthetic to the patient, hair follicles are retrieved one by one from the donor area using a micro motor and micro punches in FUE with sapphire blades.
DHI Hair Transplant is one of the most well-researched and widely used transplantation procedures among today’s potential hair transplant patients. Micro FUE hair transplantation allows grafts obtained from the donor region to be immediately transplanted into the transplantation location without the need for a traditional micro-incision and channel opening.
The DHI hair transplanting pens are hollow and spring-loaded. When the spring-loaded mechanism is pressed after it has been stretched, the tip pierces the skin and leaves the graft within.
DHI hair transplantation is one of the most popular hair transplantation techniques nowadays. Extraction and Implantation are the two primary parts of the hair transplantation procedure using this method. It is the procedure of using implanter pens to place grafts harvested using FUE or FUT extraction techniques employed in other methods in the region to be transplanted.
Sapphire FUE vs. DHI: Which To Choose?
The choice between FUE and DHI is made based on several considerations, including the patient’s baldness, the size of the bald area, and the amount of donor hair available. Because hair transplant is such a unique process, it is assumed that the approach that best meets a patient’s expectations and that best satisfies the patient’s medical circumstances would give the greatest results. Hair transplant technologies such as FUE and DHI might help you attain the look you desire. There are, however, notable differences between FUE and DHI procedures. As a result, it’s vital to know which of these hair transplant treatments is the best alternative for obtaining an appealing appearance.
FUE and DHI are two types of hair transplant methods that can help you get the look you want. However, there are some distinctions between FUE and DHI techniques. This is why it is critical for a person to understand which of these hair transplant treatments is the greatest option for achieving a pleasing appearance. The following are some of these distinctions:
- The main and most noticeable distinction between FUE and DHI techniques is how they are delivered to patients. These procedures supply the amount of hair to be transplanted to patients, which varies depending on the patient. Approximately 5000-6000 grafts can be transplanted each session with the Sapphire FUE technique, whereas 1500-3500 grafts may be transplanted per session with the DHI technique.
- Patients can be treated in a greater transplanting region when the procedure is conducted using the FUE technique. Although the DHI method is a quick and painless procedure, it is not recommended for large-scale hair transplantation. The Sapphire FUE procedure, on the other hand, is a better approach for dense transplanting than the DHI method.
- All of the patient’s hair must be shaved before the Sapphire FUE procedure. In the DHI approach, however, it will be sufficient to shave only the treated region of the patient.
- The healing process is a little faster with the Sapphire Fue technique since it is newer and more technical than the DHI technique.
- The DHI method differs from other hair transplant procedures in that it uses a pen-like medical tool called a “Choi implanter” to establish the recipient sites while concurrently transplanting the grafts.
- Because the DHI method necessitates the use of sophisticated pen technology and a crowded surgeon group, it is significantly more expensive than the FUE approach. FUE procedures may be performed on patients at a lower cost.
- The Sapphire FUE technique takes 6-8 hours to perform, depending on the patient’s surgery region, but the DHI approach takes a little longer.
To summarize, both treatments offer advantages over the other, and the doctor must assess the patient’s therapy and recommend the best option. When executed by the competent surgeons and team, DHI and FUE are not significantly different from one another in terms of authenticity, save for their technical excellence. On the other hand, there are a number of distinctions to be considered. You cannot pick which strategy is better or best for you; the most appropriate and righteous person to make the decision is a specialist. Even if you believe one procedure is preferable for you, your surgeon may pick the other after doing health checks and testing. Discuss which strategy is ideal for you with your surgeon, and keep in mind that your method will be modified according on the circumstances.