What is Liposuction in Turkey?
Liposuction surgery or fat removal procedure aims to remove excess storage of fat to sculpt a better-looking shape to a patient’s body. While liposuction procedures are well known as a fat reduction surgery, at the same time it is one of the best surgeries to assist a patient to refine her or his shape.
It is a very known fact that plastic surgeons usually use lipo to complete the results of other procedures, as no other method allows for a much detailed increase in body contour.
Am I a good candidate for Liposuction?
Both women and men can proceed with liposuction every year to acquire several different goals. A Certain amount of patients may want to look better in a bikini, while other parts want to find jeans that fit more comfortably.
Fat suction can be a considerable option for you if one or more of those applies to you;
- You have significant stubborn fat stock on your hips, chest, arms, neck, chin, outer thighs or belly that will not respond to exercise or diet. Fat suction is the greatest choice for a decrease of fatty clusters and sculpting a beautifully natural contour of the body.
- If you have the sense of certain areas disproportioned along with the rest of your body. Decreasing the excess fat stocks in several areas of the body may give you an increased balance with your natural look.
- If you have great skin elasticity and if skin sagging is not an important problem for you. For best results, the skin must have a great enough tone to contract to the patients’ body’s new contours.
- Fat removal is the greatest option for decreasing the localized fat stocks, and most of the satisfied patients are usually happy with their current weight numbers before the surgery. Good skin tone and localized fat stocks make the perfect candidate for the fat removal procedure
At the same time, it is wise to consider having realistic wishes in terms of what lipo can achieve. If any of those, which we mentioned below, applies to you, then liposuction can only give limited success in assisting you to achieve your wishes. Our European board member plastic surgeons can suggest the alternatives, which is best, suited to your needs.
♦ If you have a certain amount of loose-sagging skin since fat removal is created especially to find fatty tissue, it will not drastically increase the look of loose skin. Other body contouring operations, to illustrate tummy tuck or body lift, can be a more considerable choice for you.
♦ If you would desire to lose a significant amount of fat and weight. Fat removal may increase the aesthetic look of your shape, which may help you look thinner than before and more fit. However, it should be known that getting liposuction is not a weight loss procedure. Even though some of the overweight patients may benefit from the reshaping effects of liposuction, the happiest patients are usually satisfied with their own weight before the surgery.
Liposuction as well as full body liposuction can be performed on:
- Tummy (Abdomen)
- Cheeks, Double Chin, Neck, Jawline (face liposuction)
- Waist (Flanks)
- Back Fat Liposuction
- Arm Liposuction
- Banana Rolls
- Thigh Liposuction
- Lats and Hips
- Upper Arm
- Inner Knees
- Buffalo Hump
- Front of Knees
- Leg Liposuction
Liposuction prices in Turkey
Liposuction cost in Turkey is 65-85 per cent less than the average cost in the United Kingdom and Western Europe and the USA. Turkey is one of the most, if not the most popular county for plastic (as known as cosmetic) procedures, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
How can a liposuction surgery perform?
How can a liposuction surgery perform?
Removes fat from the patient’s body by suction technique. For this particular procedure, thin, small, cannula (blunt-tipped tubes) are inserted by the plastic surgeon through small cuts in the skin.
Surgeon will move these cannulas under your skin to find fat deposits and then suction them out. Apart from traditional fat removal methods to new (laser lipo) technologies such as Smart Lipo, there are many different kinds of techniques that facilitate lipo:
Types of Liposuction
There is various kind of different fat suction techniques available in Turkey. The most obvious difference between each kind of fat removal is the method of our surgeon use to help the fat removal process.
The producers of each type claim to have different advantages, and our plastic surgeons will sometimes choose a certain method depending on the nature of the procedure. Just keep in mind that the experience and skill of the surgeon performing fat removal will make the greatest difference in your results.
There are some common liposuction methods used by our surgeons
- Tumescent Liposuction: With this particular method, a plastic surgeon will insert an anaesthetic “tumescent” solution into the treatment area to reduce discomfort and bleeding during the operation. Tumescent liposuction can be done under local anaesthesia depending on the patient’s condition or wish. You can learn more with a free consultation.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction: This method uses ultrasound energy to assist dissolve the fatty tissue and loosen it from the body, giving access to easier removal of larger clusters of fat with a faster surgery. Other kinds may include VASER Liposuction.
- Laser Assisted Liposuction: Known as Slimlipo and SmartLipo, these methods use laser energy to help dislodge fat cells.
- Suction Assisted Liposuction: This method uses a suction device to assist remove the fat. Power assisted Liposuction is a similar method, which contains a tool that increases the motion of the cannula used to remove the fat.
How much does Liposuction Cost in Turkey?
In the United States and the United Kingdom, liposuction prices are between £5500 and £8500. However, cost of liposuction in Turkey is around 65% cheaper. The prices changes depending on the number of lipo areas.
The reason for the enormous difference between Turkey and Europe is the average labour price for each country. In Turkey, labour prices are much lower than it is in the United Kingdom and Europe.
This will help more people to get their treatments done at cheaper prices and at the same time the expert surgeons in Turkey get more and more experienced compared to abroad surgeons.
In today’s advanced liposuction methods are created to minimize discomfort, swelling and trauma, and if the surgical procedure is done by a European board member plastic surgeon, recovery from liposuction may be really quick and safer. It will also reduce the liposuction risks.
Many patients get back to their jobs just a few days after their surgery, based on the physical needs of their jobs.
Our professional medical team will provide pain medication to manage any post operation numbness also you will be provided with a special Faja, which is a compression garment to wear for a few weeks after the procedure.
This will assist to encourage optimal skin contraction and minimize swelling. With optimal care, scars will go away significantly by the months after surgery; in most cases, scars are nearly not visible after 12 months or so.
Results can last permanently with proper aftercare
Liposuction removes fat cells from your body, and they will not re-grow. But, it is wise to have a stable weight to ensure that your new body remains in the best shape. If you gain too much weight in the following years, your general look is more likely to change as your body keeps stubborn fat in other parts of your body.
Minimally invasive and non invasive liposuction treatment:
For facial lipo such as neck contour is also possible with both traditional lipo and new methods, reach out for the options.
Liposuction Before and After
Here is a few examples of Lipo or as known as Lipo procedure, please click our before and after gallery to see more results.