Hair Transplant Turkey
A hair transplant Turkey is a permanent solution to hair loss that requires little surgical intervention. Individuals with scars or who have lost hair as a result of different disorders can also safely undergo hair transplant surgery. This treatment can help both men and women.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the most advanced form of hair surgery in Turkey and is used in the majority of new hair transplant procedures. It’s no longer necessary to have scars on the back of your head (from a strip surgery performed in the early 2000s) or hair plugs that seem artificial (from the 1980s and 90s). Today’s results are natural-looking and long-lasting, thanks to the FUE technique (and its numerous variations) and DHI transplantation.
Is Hair Transplant Permanent?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant Operation
In hair transplant surgery, FUE is the gold standard. In the early 2000s, this technique was created and then presented in 2005. However, the essential concepts of FUE have not changed. Nearly all hair transplant clinics in the world utilize this method of hair restoration.
The FUE method is the most advanced in hair implant surgery in Turkey.
The FUE technique leaves no scars and its recovery time is shorter than the traditional methods. The FUE technique can be performed with a variety of different instruments, all while under local anesthesia. The technique is known by different names, such as Classic FUE (via micromotors), Robotic FUE. DHI Technique (FUE performed with the assistance of Choi implanters), and Sapphire FUE (FUE performed with Sapphire blades assisted).
For example, an FUE hair transplant using sapphire blades enables the transplantation of a large number of hair follicles in a single session. The difference between traditional FUE and Sapphire FUE is that the instrument’s tip utilizes steel blades rather than sapphire blades; the latter is a much smoother material that allows for quicker healing with less scarring. The DHI method is ideal for high-density hair transplants that seem as natural as possible.
Does Hair Transplant Hurt?
A Complete Pain Relief Method in Hair Transplantation
You will no longer experience any discomfort during the injection of local anesthetic prior to the hair transplant operation, thanks to the use of sedation administered under the direct supervision of our Anesthesiologist. As a result, you will have a more comfortable and pain-free hair transplant procedure. Even though hair transplants are typically considered painless operations, this new technique will assist our patients who suffer from Trypanophobia (needle anxiety) to relax throughout the process. As a result, the formerly little amount of discomfort has now been entirely gone.
What is Sedation?
Sedation is the action of generating a condition of calm or sleep by the administration of regulated sedative medications, monitoring the degree of sedation with the types of pharmaceuticals used and the amount administered, which is customized especially to each patient’s needs.
How Does Hair Transplant Work?
Steps of Hair Transplant Istanbul
The fundamental principles of all hair transplantation techniques are the same. These are listed below:
- The harvesting of hair follicles
- The process of creating incisions
- Transplantation of hair follicles
Harvesting Hair Follicles
This is a feature of FUE that allows for the collection of hair follicles with an extremely high aesthetic success rate. Hair follicles are harvested one at a time using fine tips in the FUE method. This allows the follicles to be harvested with minimal distortion.
Recipient Site Preparation
It is critical to follow the direction and angle of the existing hair in the recipient area when creating incisions.
With the use of sapphire blades, the healing process is significantly shorter.
Depending on the thickness of the hair follicles, just a few blade tips will be required for each patient. Again, the blades should be utilized on a single patient during a single surgery.
Transplanting Hair Follicles
The third stage, which is hair follicle transplantation, is the procedure of transplanting the follicles one at a time at an angle of 40-45 degrees, within incisions made in directions that allow for precise implantation. Each of the three phases has its own set of technicalities, with experience being the most crucial of them.
FUE is a hair transplant method that does not leave any scars or necessitate the use of sutures.
Hair Transplant Basics
Does Hair Transplant Last Forever?
- People between the ages of 20 and 60 can get hair transplant surgery.
- The patient undergoing hair treatment Turkey will only require three days for pre-operative preparation and recovery.
- Although the length of the procedure varies depending on the number of grafts to be transplanted, it generally lasts 6 to 8 hours.
- The surgery must be performed in a well equipped facility in order to respond to any problems.
- A hair transplant operation is carried out with the assistance of a hair transplant doctor and at least three medical technicians.
- It might take 6 to 18 months to see the complete result of hair growth. The patient should anticipate noticing hair growth beginning the day after the procedure and lasting until the 18th month.
Best Hair Transplant in Turkey 2022
7 Stages of A Hair Treatment Process
- Consultation: During this step, the doctor prepares the patient’s surgical plan and designs the hairline.
- Preparation: On the day of the surgery, it involves the steps of sterilization and sedation to the patient’s operating region.
- Extraction: The procedure of removing hair implants from the patient’s donor region.
- Opening Canals: This is the procedure of defining the hair transplantation line and opening canals in this region that are ideal for natural hair growth direction.
- Transplantation: This is the technique of inserting grafts into recipient regions at right angles to the direction of the hair.
- Postoperative Processes: This stage includes wound-dressing for the transplanted location as well as PRP Therapy to hasten the healing process of the surgery site.
- Postoperative Care & Hair Wash: This is a washing procedure that must be followed for 15 days. During the hair transplant recovery, donor and the transplanted region will be both sensitive, therefore the cleaning process and the first wash must be done with extreme caution.
Beard to Hair Transplantation
Hair transplantation with beard grafts is often performed when the patient’s scalp donor supply is insufficient and the bald spots are too large to be covered. Beard grafts, following the back of the scalp, are a good alternative donor source for hair transplantation because they remain in the growth phase for lengthy periods of time.
Beard grafts are reported to be thicker than back-of-the-head grafts. As a result, hair grafts taken from the beard are transplanted in the top and crown area to produce higher volume in the transplanted area, although this may not be the ideal option for front hair restoration.
Body Hair Transplantation
Body hair is considered a third source of graft recipients for males considering a hair transplant. If grafts taken from the back of the head are insufficient for covering, breast hair might be regarded as a suitable alternative source of hair follicles in hair transplantation, among other possibilities.
Patients who had ‘Hair Transplantation’ at Clinic Excellent experienced natural, successful, and satisfying outcomes. If you are contemplating a hair transplant or would want more information about hair transplantation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hair Transplant Cost Turkey
How much is a hair transplant in Turkey?
A hair implant procedure in Istanbul and Turkey costs between $1,500 and $3,000, whereas you can get the same level of treatment for $10,000-15,000 in the United States, the United Kingdom, or other European nations.
Hair Transplant Before and After
Here is a few examples of Hair Transplant procedure, please click our before and after gallery to see more results.